Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lexie court hearing!!

Lexie's re-scheduled court hearing is set for tomorrow in Taiwan (actually it will be happening tonight while we are sleeping). Please join me in prayer that the court hearing happens as scheduled, goes smoothly, that the judge feels he/she has enough information to make a ruling, and that the ruling comes quickly! Also, please pray for Janie/Lexie's birth mother. I am certain that this will be another difficult day for her.

In the meantime, here is a sneak peak of sweet Lexie! Check out that little grin! I can't wait to get these sisters together!!



1 comment:

  1. Hellow Tonya:I am Fei from Taiwan.do you remeber us.I am a nurse who work in the hospital.I have smoe Janie`s photo,but i don`t know how to mail to you.so my english is poor.i hope you can know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete